Woman dies in gas cylinder explode in Puri

86
gas cylinder explode

Puri: One woman was killed and four houses gutted when a cooking gas cylinder exploded at Budhakera village under Satyabadi block today.

While preparing food in the kitchen, the deceased, identified as Puja Sahoo, became the victim of the gas cylinder blast.

Two other villagers also sustained injuries after falling from roof of a house when trying to douse the fire. They were rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment.

Fire brigade units of Nimapara and Satyabadi reached the spot and brought the fire under control after considerable time. Local police have launched a probe into the matter.

loading...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here